Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Bee

Today my best friend and her husband and kids came by for a visit. She is my biggest fan and practically my sister, I am so lucky to have a friend like her:) It was so much fun having them see the house for the first time! We have very similar taste in decorating so I was happy she loved it:) After we gave the tour and chatted for awhile, we decided to go into town for lunch. I had the French Dip which literally melted in my mouth.....yum:) Afterward, we all headed back to the house for some naps. What a great day!

Tomorrow I am headed to my MIL's to help her pack up the house. They sold it this week and it wasn't even on the market yet!!! I am really happy for them, the house has a lot of memories and sentimental value (my FIL built it), but.......it is time to sell. Afterward, I'm going to meet up with a friend who is in from out of town. I haven't seen her since last May, so I'm really excited. I hope the weather holds out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment