Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Starting to Come Together...

I am happy to report that I have all of the boxes unpacked! I have a little bit more to do in terms of putting things away. Pictures, etc probably won't get hung until we paint. I have no patience, I want everything completed yesterday:) Now we just to furnish our living room and we pretty much have all the rooms filled. We placed the order today on the couch and chairs, I'm so excited but have to wait 8-10 weeks for it to arrive. Seriously, what takes that long? Don't they mass produce this stuff??!

Anyway, since I'm telling you all about the furniture, I might as well let you in on a funny story......We placed the order with the Wilmington, DE store. We had spent a few hours with the lady a few months back and felt that she should get the sale (not to mention- no sales tax!) Since it had been awhile, we wanted to go back and look at the stuff one more time, but didn't want to go to DE. So she told me to go to the PA store, just don't use my real name (guess it messes with her commission). So being the loyal consumer that I am, I created my alter ego.....Dina Landy. I have NO IDEA where this name came from, but it just rolled off my tongue. I couldn't help but laugh every time she called me Dina. By the end, I had to give her a fake address as well, I felt so horrible!!!! Scott nearly died laughing, we had lunch after we 'escaped' the store and couldn't get over my little charade. I may need to keep Dina around:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment