Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Next Chapter

Change change change should be my theme song! With everything that has been going on in my life recently, I figured now would be a good time to start blogging about it, hence....The Next Chapter.

Let's see, we finally did it and made the big move to PA! This was quite a journey for us, but things finally feel like they are falling into place. It took us 10 months to sell our home, then another 10 months of living at my in-laws until we were finally able to move forward and buy our new home. Since we moved in, we've already done so many projects, I'm sure I'll be blogging about them in the future! Today I'm hoping we can finish up the recessed lights in the Master bedroom....that is if I can get Scott out of bed (Valentine's day hit us pretty hard-lol!) Once that's done, we need to finish up the crown molding and painting before our furniture gets here. The movers are scheduled to come this Friday, I cannot wait!!!! To be reunited with our stuff is going to feel like birthday, wedding and holidays wrapped into one! In addition to our new home, I got myself a new J-O-B:) Same company but new position and new location. So now I will be even closer to home-yippee! I am really excited for this new role, it was really time for Change Change Change:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment