Monday, October 12, 2009

28 Weeks!

Wow! I have been completely deliquent in the blogging world! Well second trimester came and went:) We're having a baby boy!!! Once I hit 16 weeks I started to feel much better in terms of nausea. Since that subsided I have been doing pretty well. I finally started to show at week 23 which made me super happy:) Week 25 I somehow became incredibly itchy. I thought it was normal and so did my doctor, but by week 26 it was pretty severe. I had ice packs on my chest 24/7 and could not concentrate. I finally was prescribed prednisone and thank goodness it has subsided. Just 3 more days of meds left to go! Scott started working on the nursery this weekend and I have been nesting like a nut! Constant cleaning, cooking and baking. I still have 12 more weeks to go, my freezer is going to be stocked w/ food!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment